Welcome to Lit Cyber Agency | LCA Driving the IT Dawn

RENEWABLE ENERGY PROSPECTS FOR THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION

n 2010, renewable energy use in the Russian Federation (hereinafter also referred to as “Russia”) was dominated by hydropower in the power generation sector, while bioenergy dominated heating in industry and buildings (including district heat generation)� In 2010, hydropower accounted for 70% of the total final renewable energy use of 0�6 exajoules (EJ)� Bioenergy accounted for most of the remaining 30%� In the same year, renewable energy’s share in Russia’s total final energy consumption (TFEC) was 3�6%�

Download A Resource

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

Book your appointment

Call Us +256/705673871