Mr. Ngobya Brian
Directorate of Finance and Administration
To provide administrative and technical support to the Agency to optimally plan, generate, manage, deploy and account for all financial and other resources in the delivery of its activties both at local and international level.
The Mandate is to provide administrative and technical support to the Agency to optimally plan, generate, manage, deploy and account for all financial and other resources
Departments in Directorate of Finance & Administration
• Financial Management and Accounting
• Procurement and Disposal Management
• Facilities Management and Administration Services
• Customer Care Services and Marketing
Functions of the Directorate
- Develop and implement an effective Financial Management & Accounting Systems, Policies and Procedures for optimal sourcing and application of Resources
- Provide strategic oversight in ensuring Value for Money in sourcing, acquisition and provision of goods, services and works to facilitate the delivery of LCA Objectives
- Provide an effective & efficient administrative, logistics and facilities support systems and facilities to enhance the conducive and healthy working environment for LCA personnel;
- Provide support for the establishment of an open, innovative and learning organization staffed with highly-skilled, competent, motivated, well cultured and healthy workforce;
- Provide professional services for the development and provision of responsive IT products/services to enhance customers’ satisfaction and sustainable revenue growth.